Saturday, July 24, 2010

It has started.

Excellent.

The first official postings of my Etsy items started a few days ago and within 24 hours I had my first sale. It does not get any better than this, well unless I keep selling more :).  I am just happy that people like my work.


Above is the first one sold. An old skeleton key wrapped in sterling silver wire and a recycled crystal from some antique jewelry.

I just need to get back to designing and creating other items. During our vacation to the California coast, I found some fun beads, coins, stones and other interesting items that are just begging to be made into something special.  Can you hear them as well??

I am finally going out tomorrow to play a little disc golf. I figure it should only be in the low to mid 90's then. Moving to Arizona, what was I thinking?

To be honest, it is a great place in the fall, winter and spring but in the summer...... whew.





2 comments:

  1. Congrats - and how cool is it to change the path of life and become successful with what you love! Keep going - you are really inspiring.

    ReplyDelete