Thursday, July 22, 2010

Etsy time.

I am SOOO happy to finally announce that my Etsy store for Willo Wire has just officially opened. With everything that has been going on during this past 7 months, I was not sure it was going to happen at all. Between work, the Arizona BLAZING heat and a few illnesses in the family, it takes a lot out of you.


For anyone who wants to check it out, it is at www.etsy.com/shop/willowire  . If you happen to find something you like, just mention you saw this on my blog and I will ship for free for the the rest of July and the month of August.


Pass it on to any friends you know if you think they would like my style of jewelry. I still have a lot of items to post on Etsy. There are earrings, necklaces, bracelets, talismans and other fun items. Let me know what you think.


Alright, its time to get back and post a few more things.


No comments:

Post a Comment