Wednesday, September 8, 2010

And the winner is......

Welcome back to the 1st ever Willo Wire jewelry contest.  All the names were put into a hat and my wife pulled the winning name of...........     Sherry!   Congratulations.  Sheri, you will be able to pick any 1 item in my etsy store or one of the new items I have just completed below. Each of these are made from etched copper with sterling silver links and the one has a sterling silver spiral below.

I used liver of sulfur to darken the copper and with copper, it can darken in the future so would need to be cleaned on occasion.


Please email me your contact information or address to send your item. My email is: willowire@gmail.com or willowire@cox.net

Also, since it was my 1st contest, I picked a second name and that is Artemis Demille.  Please send me your information as well and will be able to choose after Sheri has.

It is time to get back to work on more jewelry.....

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. I won! I won! I feel like I won the Oscar! The John of Jewelry Oscar! You already know that your creations are my very favorite. I own LOTS of jewelry, but the only jewelry I wear is the necklace created by you, John. Believe me - word will spread of your creativity!
    Thank you again!
    - Diana aka Artemis DeMille

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky Sherry! These are GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, thank you. Unfortunately Sherry never contacted me so I will try this again in a few months.

    I have been working on a few new ideas so have not posted anything in a while. Better get with the program.

    ReplyDelete